Nicholson Orthodontics is open! What you can expect when you come to our office for an appointment
- We ask that the patient brush and floss well at home if possible.
- Upon arrival, please call the office at 317-873-6927 to let us know you are here. We will give you instructions when you call.
- We may need to reschedule the appointment if any of the following questions are true:
- In the last 2 weeks has the patient had any respiratory illness such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath? Cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Has the patient had close contact with an individual diagnosed with Covid 19?
We will send text messages out regarding the patients appointment when completed. If you have any questions please feel free to call our office.
We look forward to seeing our smiling patients!
The Nicholson Orthodontics Team