Nicholson Orthodontics is open and ready to see patients!
We would like to explain what you can expect when you come to our office for an appointment:
- We ask that the patient brush and floss well at home. We also ask that the patient wear a mask, if possible, into our office.
- Upon arrival, please call the office at 317-873-6927. When we are ready for the patient, we will call them and a staff member will then meet them at the door.
- We will be taking patient temperatures upon entering the office along
with the following screening questions:
- In the last 3 weeks has the patient had any respiratory illness such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath?
- Has the patient had any other cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Has the patient had close contact with an individual diagnosed with Covid 19?
- We will schedule the patients next appointment at this time, however if it is not convenient, please do as soon as possible so that treatment can continue uninterrupted.
We will be doing our best to pick up where we left off and get everyone back on track!
We look forward to seeing our smiling patients!
The Nicholson Orthodontics Team